Xổ số miền nam thứ 3 tuần trướcFollowing are the surgical and medical indications for which comprehensive special anaesthesia care is being provided at the Patel hospital: Through procedure-related areas, General Intraoperative care is divided as: Cardiovascular andThoracic, Neurological, Genitourinary, General, otorhinolaryngologic
- (ENT), Orthopedic, and Gynecological anesthesia during childbirth
- Anesthesia during childbirth
- Caring for patients who return home on the day of their surgery
- Small therapeutic procedures
- Diagnostic studies such as special X-rays that need an anesthesiologist’s attention
- Patients in Medical, Surgical, Burns, and Cardiothoracic Intensive Care Units
The department of anesthesiology has upgraded the training of FCPS and MCPS with advanced pertinent clinical assignments, educational curriculum and participation in latest researches.